Diabetes Self-Management Education Program (DSMES), Diabetes Self-Management Consultation (DSMC) & Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP).
Full support for Heart diseases and conditions , Physical and Virtual counselling sessions tailored to your need and schedule.
Identifying risk factors and complications to diabetes and heart diseases and creating a plan to prevent or delay the onset of these conditions.
Obesity is a leading cause of heart diseases and diabetes; Let’s work with you on a step by step plan that is suitable to your unique situation
With our well trained professionals, you will gain the knowledge and certification required to handle basic heart emergency conditions.
1. Discuss your background. This is where we get to know each other. Lifestyle and habits, health, and wellness activities you have tried before, what worked and what didn’t.
2. Agree on long and short term goals. Why did you come for counseling? What do you hope to achieve in the next 3 months?
3. Agree on a plan for the way forward to achieving those goals
4. Communicate regularly (2-5 times a week) on challenges and successes encountered in implementing the plan
5. After two to three weeks discuss the process and results and adjust the plan if necessary
After about 2 weeks we will discuss the process, the results and make any adjustments if necessary